Want to film at Riverview?

  1. Provide a synopsis and a copy of the film script (via email) for BC Housing to review. Highlight the sections that you wish to film on our grounds.
    Note: Provincial Rental Housing Corporation/BC Housing will not permit filming that negatively depicts mental health and religion, nor will sex or nude scenes be permitted
  2. Complete the Filming Contact Form (Section One)
  3. Once approved, read and abide by all conditions as outlined in the Filming Site Rules (Section Two).
  4. BC Housing requires five (5) working days notification prior to filming on site.
  5. Insurance requirements: $5M Commercial General Liability inclusive per occurence.
  6. Film permit and pyrotechnic permits are required.
  7. NO friends/family are permitted to “visit” inside the buildings at any time.
  8. Contact the appropriate municipality representative for a filming licence prior to filming on government property.

For more information: