Want to film at Riverview?
- Provincial Rental Housing Corporation/BC Housing (PRHC/BCH) shall permit filming that aligns with our core values, taking into consideration our sensitive clientele, programming, and staff requirements. PRHC/BCH shall not permit filming that negatively depicts mental health. Simulated sex or nude scenes may be permitted within closed sets.
- Complete the Filming Contact Form (Section One)
- Once approved, read and abide by all conditions as outlined in the Filming Site Rules (Section Two).
- BC Housing requires five (5) working days notification prior to filming on site.
- Insurance requirements: $5M Commercial General Liability inclusive per occurrence.
- Film permit and pyrotechnic permits are required.
- NO friends/family are permitted to “visit” inside the buildings at any time.
- Contact the appropriate municipality representative for a filming licence prior to filming on government property.
For more information: