Want to film at Riverview?
- Provide a synopsis and a copy of the film script (via email) for BC Housing to review. Highlight the sections that you wish to film on our grounds.
Note: Provincial Rental Housing Corporation/BC Housing will not permit filming that negatively depicts mental health and religion, nor will sex or nude scenes be permitted
- Complete the Filming Contact Form (Section One)
- Once approved, read and abide by all conditions as outlined in the Filming Site Rules (Section Two).
- BC Housing requires five (5) working days notification prior to filming on site.
- Insurance requirements: $5M Commercial General Liability inclusive per occurence.
- Film permit and pyrotechnic permits are required.
- NO friends/family are permitted to “visit” inside the buildings at any time.
- Contact the appropriate municipality representative for a filming licence prior to filming on government property.
For more information: